Why You Should Select IDCON as Your Reliability and Maintenance Consultant
- Our reliability consultants have solid experience in reliability and maintenance management. Our Consultant’s reliability and maintenance experience average around 30 years. Our consultants has stayed with IDCON 11 years (average).
- Our reliability and maintenance philosophy is developed using common sense and is well documented. Most importantly, it has proven to be highly accepted by operations and maintenance personnel, managers, as well as hourly personnel and union representation.
- We guarantee our services.
- We are independent. We are not tied-in with any supplier of other services, such as engineering, construction, computer systems, or other reliability consultants.
- We focus our consulting on what needs to be improved. We do not always apply a canned solution on how to implement. For example, how planning and scheduling is implemented must be adapted to each plant’s culture, financial constraint’s, existing union agreements, etc.
- Twenty to thirty percent of our reliability consulting work is on an international basis in countries such as England, France, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Chile, Jamaica and Thailand, to name a few. This gives us exposure to the best practices in other countries.
- We are continuously searching for better operations and maintenance practices. We have organized a reliability and maintenance benchmarking expedition to Europe since 1986.
- Since 1987, we have organized an annual international reliability conference. In order to continuously present a quality program, we are forced to search for and find the best practices within the industry.
- We have a solid track record; feel free to call our references.
- You will always have direct access to the owners of the company and the total commitment to success that comes with that.
The list could be longer, but we think the above facts indicate what makes us unique.