- Bachelor’s Degree required, Engineering preferred;
- Minimum five (5) years experience in manufacturing maintenance or operations environment;
- Strong leadership skills: Can lead rapid and significant organizational and cultural change;
- Highly developed communications skills, of the type that can communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, often regarding complex issues;
- Collaborative working style, with a natural ability to forge effective relationships with peers and other key operating managers, often in the context of competing interests;
- Knowledge of the design and maintenance of heavy industrial equipment. Specific knowledge of pulp mill, papermaking, finishing, power and utilities equipment, a plus;
- Demonstrable successes in implementing improvement processes, predictive and preventative maintenance programs, achieving aggressive up-time standards and establishing effective maintenance planning and scheduling processes, or equivalent in other industrial functions;
- Budgetary and resource management skills;
- Significant experience managing successfully and collaboratively in a union environment;
- Strategic thinker/planner;
- Experienced and effective in developing leaders.
We have an open position for a Director of Maintenance at our Chillicothe, Ohio integrated pulp and paper mill. Applicants can submit their resume to: email@example.com
Applicants should notify that they identified this position through IDCON.