Open Reliability and Maintenance Training seminars
Our Reliability and Maintenance Training
IDCON’s reliability and maintenance training are available in many formats, the most common are:
- Customized in-house training at client's site
- Non-customized training at client's site
- Open training seminars
Customized In-House Training
IDCON visits your site for a few days to learn your procedures, culture and systems. We use the information we collect to customize the reliability and maintenance training to your needs.
Non-Customized In-House Training
We visit your site to deliver our standard reliability and maintenance training class. The material is the same as we use in our open reliability and maintenance training seminars. IDCON currently delivers the following classes in our open seminars:
- Results oriented reliability and maintenance management
- Maintenance planning and scheduling
- Preventive maintenance/ essential care and condition monitoring
- Essential care and Basic inspection techniques
- Root cause problem elimination
- Reliability based materials and spare parts management
“IDCON Inc. is recognized by the Society for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals (SMRP) as an approved provider of continuing education and training aligned with key subject areas related to reliability and physical asset management.”
IDCON is pround to be an TAPPI education partner.
Open training seminars
We regularly offer our reliability and maintenance training classes for the public several times a year, find the current schedule here.