Reliability and Maintenance Training
Improve your knowledge and skill in best practices
IDCON’s Public Training Seminars are designed to fit many different industries and types of organizations. You’ll leave with the knowledge and practical tactics to implement improve your plant’s performance in work management and equipment reliability.
Our Public Seminars are held in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Cost Sharing Option for our Standard Course
Do you have 3 to 5 employees to train but your budget doesn’t allow you to send your employees to our Public Seminar? Do you know other companies in your area who need training in Reliability and Maintenance Management? Refer them to us! If we get enough attendees in your area, we can bring our Public course to a local venue.
2019 / 2020 Schedule
|4-5||Materials and Spare Parts Management||$989/person|
|6-7||Root Cause Problem Elimination||$989/person|
|10-11||Work Management Planning and Scheduling||$989/person|
|4-5||Work Management Planning and Scheduling||$989/person|
|16-17||Develop and Manage Preventive Maintenance Strategy||$989/person|
|18-19||Root Cause Problem Elimination||$989/person|
|20-21||Shutdown Turnaround Optimization Program||$989/person|
|22-23||Work Management Planning and Scheduling||$989/person|
|18-19||Materials and Spare Parts Management||$989/person|
In addition to the courses above, the following courses can be delivered at your site
- Reliability and Maintenance Management Fundamentals
- Essential Care and Condition Monitoring for Operations and Maintenance
- Essential Reliability Engineering Training
- Root Cause Problem Elimination Facilitator Training
- Reliability Mastery Program
If you are not happy with IDCON's training, we will refund 100 percent of the training fee and invite you to attend another IDCON seminar free of charge
You may substitute a participant up to 3 days prior to the training date. You may also switch dates/courses up to 15 days in advance of the course.
We will refund for cancellation on the following schedule:
- Notice received up to 45 days prior to the course dates 100% of the course price
- Notice received 30 days prior to the course dates 50% of the course price
- Notice received 15 days prior to the course, no refund available
Course date cancellation
We require a minimum of 6 participants for a course, if we do not reach our minimum requirement we will cancel the course within 15 days of the course date We will offer participants:
- An alternate date for the course
- Another course
- Full refund