Why You Should Select IDCON as Your Reliability and Maintenance Consultant
- We are experts in reliability and maintenance management.
Our reliability consultants have an average of 11 years experience in reliability consulting and average around 30 years experience in the reliability and maintenance management field.
- We work with all types of industry.
We’ve helped businesses across the spectrum of the processing and manufacturing industryfrom large companies with many locations to smaller companies with a single location. This means whatever size or industry type, chances are we’ve already got solid experience with your situation.
- We work with customers all over the world.
25% of our reliability consulting work is international. We have local resources in Russia, Italy, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Australia and have customers in 52 different countries. This gives us exposure to the best practices worldwide.
- We provide customized consulting.
We do not apply a canned solutions. Reliability improvements will be adapted to each plant’s culture, financial constraint’s, existing union agreements, and the current work system.
- Our reliability and maintenance philosophy is based on industry experience and common sense.
Most importantly, it has proven to be highly accepted by operations and maintenance personnel, managers, as well as hourly personnel and union representation.
- We are independent.
We are not tied-in with any supplier of other services, such as engineering, construction, or computer systems.
- We have a solid track record; feel free to call our references