“IDCON Inc. is recognized by the Society for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals (SMRP) as an approved provider of continuing education and training aligned with key subject areas related to reliability and physical asset management.”
Do you want to work with IDCON? We are constantly expanding and are always looking for Reliability and Maintenance Management Consultants. Read more about job requirement here.
IDCON, Reliability and Maintenance Management Consulting
IDCON has provided reliability and maintenance consulting services to small, mid-sized and large companies since 1972 in over 50 different countries.
We work in the heavy process industry in mining, oil and gas, pulp and paper, steel and metals, cement, food, but also in manufacturing and facilities.
Our mission is to improve overall reliability and minimize total production cost.
Call us : 1 (800) 849-2041
Reliability and Maintenance Implementation Support
Our management consultants provide training and support that consists of:
- Preventive Maintenance
- Planning and Scheduling
- Spare Parts Management
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Maintenance Audit/Maintenance Assessment
Top 25 Reliability and Maintenance Management Questions
- improving reliability and maintenance practices will reduce manufacturing and maintenance costs
- operations, maintenance, and engineering must work in a partnership to improve reliability and maintenance
- basic practices must be implemented first
- improving reliability and maintenance is 90% about people
- people cannot be more effective than the system they work in allows them to be
- busy people are not necessarily effective, people must be busy with the right things
- most organization knows what to do, but they often struggle to execute
- Overall reliability is the product of process and equipment reliability
Reliability and Maintenance Articles
Live Reliability and Maintenance Videos
Visit the Media page for Reliability and Maintenance Video Tips