What’s Best for Communicating a Weekly Schedule for Maintenance Work?
When you put a lot of effort into a good weekly schedule for your weekly maintenance work, but people still do not know when to do the work, it’s easy to get frustrated.
This video will give you some quick best practices to help you and your organization do better.
Best Practices for Posting and Communicating a Weekly Schedule
- Ensure that communicating the schedule is a specific person’s responsibility.
- Communicate the work schedule 3 days before the start of the workweek (so on Thursday…before work on Monday)
Who Should You Communicate the Weekly Schedule to?
- Send it to the Crew in the schedule.
- Supervisors of other crews who may be impacted.
- The operations person taksed with coordinating the scheduled work
- The operators themselves.
- The warehouse personnel for spare parts needs
What if operations and maintenance were in sync with how maintenance was managed?
Check out IDCON’s Self-Paced Work Management Training. It’s a perfect low-cost tool to unify your entire team.