Reliability and Maintenance Training
Preventive Maintenance/Essential Care & Condition Monitoring
September 14-15, Raleigh, NC
Essential Care and Basic Inspection Techniques
September 16-17, Raleigh, NC
Root Cause Problem Elimination - Work Process and Forensics
October 8-9, Raleigh, NC
Planning and Scheduling
Nov. 2-3, Raleigh, NC
Materials and Spare Parts Management
November 4, Raleigh, NC
Click here for our Open Training Schedule 2015
Download our Open Training Brochure 2015
What do Maintenance People read?
- improving reliability and maintenance practices will reduce manufacturing and maintenance costs
- operations, maintenance, and engineering must work in a partnership to improve reliability and maintenance
- basic practices must be implemented first
- improving reliability and maintenance is 90% about people
- people cannot be more effective than the system they work in allows them to be
- busy people are not necessarily effective, people must be busy with the right things
- most organization knows what to do, but they often struggle to execute
- Overall reliability is the product of process and equipment reliability
IDCON, Reliability and Maintenance Management Consulting
For more than 40 years, IDCON has provided reliability and maintenance consulting services to small, mid-sized and large companies in over 50 different countries.
We work in the heavy process industry in mining, oil and gas, pulp and paper, food, steel and metals, cement, food, but also in manufacturing and facilities.
Our mission is to improve overall reliability and minimize total production cost. Call us : 1 (800) 849-2041
“IDCON Inc. is recognized by the Society for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals (SMRP) as an approved provider of continuing education and training aligned with key subject areas related to reliability and physical asset management.”
Reliability and Maintenance Implementation Support
Our management consultants provide training and support that consists of:
- Preventive Maintenance
- Planning and Scheduling
- Spare Parts Management
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Maintenance Audit/Maintenance Assessment
Top 25 Reliability and Maintenance Management Questions
Conferences and Events
October 12-15, Cincinnati, OH
Does the Activity Match the Goal?
by Tor Idhammar, President, IDCON
Check out our extensive article archive with over 200 articles.
Reliability TipsSeptember 2015
Live Reliability and Maintenance Video
Visit the Media page for an overview of IDCON's Reliability and Maintenance Training Capabilities.
Do you want to work with IDCON? We are constantly expanding and are always looking for Reliability and Maintenance Management Consultants. Read more about job requirement