Reliability and Maintenance Training
Planning and Scheduling
February 23-24, Raleigh, NC
Materials and Spare Parts Management
February 25, Raleigh, NC
Preventive Maintenance/Essential Care & Condition Monitoring
March 16-17, Raleigh, NC
Essential Care and Basic Inspection Techniques
March 18-19, Raleigh, NC
Root Cause Problem Elimination - Work Process and Forensics
April 27 - May 1, Beaumont, TX
Click here for our Open Training Schedule 2015
Download our Open Training Brochure 2015
What do Maintenance People read?
- improving reliability and maintenance practices will reduce manufacturing and maintenance costs
- operations, maintenance, and engineering must work in a partnership to improve reliability and maintenance
- basic practices must be implemented first
- improving reliability and maintenance is 90% about people
- people cannot be more effective than the system they work in allows them to be
- busy people are not necessarily effective, people must be busy with the right things
- most organization knows what to do, but they often struggle to execute
- Overall reliability is the product of process and equipment reliability
IDCON, Reliability and Maintenance Management Consulting
For more than 40 years, IDCON has provided reliability and maintenance consulting services to small, mid-sized and large companies in over 50 different countries.
We work in the heavy process industry in mining, oil and gas, pulp and paper, food, steel and metals, cement, food, but also in manufacturing and facilities.
Our mission is to improve overall reliability and minimize total production cost. Call us : 1 (800) 849-2041
Your Mission: Build a reliable and sustainable partnership to improve your mill’s financial performance and survive long-term.
Assemble Your Mission Team: Maintenance & Ops Managers, Maintenance and Ops Supervisors, Front Line Leaders, Planners and Coordinators.
Reliability and Maintenance Implementation Support
Our management consultants provide training and support that consists of:
Conferences and Events
April 13-18, Las Vegas, NE
April 19-22, Atlanta, GA
The Pulp & Paper Reliability & Maintenance Conference 2015
May 11-14, Niagara Falls, NY
Leadership in Maintenance - Back to Basics!
by Torbjorn Idhammar, President, IDCON
Why do many Reliability and Maintenance Improvement Programs Fail?
by Greg Gustafson, Senior Consultant, IDCON.
Check out our extensive article archive with over 200 articles.
Reliability TipsDecember 2014
Live Reliability and Maintenance Video
Visit the Media page for an overview of IDCON's Reliability and Maintenance Training Capabilities.
Do you want to work with IDCON? We are constantly expanding and are always looking for Reliability and Maintenance Management Consultants. Read more about job requirement