Reliability and Maintenance Training
Planning and Scheduling
June 1-2, Longview, WA
Preventive Maintenance/Essential Care & Condition Monitoring
September 14-15, Raleigh, NC
Essential Care and Basic Inspection Techniques
September 16-17, Raleigh, NC
Root Cause Problem Elimination - Work Process and Forensics
October 8-9, Raleigh, NC
Materials and Spare Parts Management
November 4, Raleigh, NC
Click here for our Open Training Schedule 2015
Download our Open Training Brochure 2015
What do Maintenance People read?
- improving reliability and maintenance practices will reduce manufacturing and maintenance costs
- operations, maintenance, and engineering must work in a partnership to improve reliability and maintenance
- basic practices must be implemented first
- improving reliability and maintenance is 90% about people
- people cannot be more effective than the system they work in allows them to be
- busy people are not necessarily effective, people must be busy with the right things
- most organization knows what to do, but they often struggle to execute
- Overall reliability is the product of process and equipment reliability
IDCON, Reliability and Maintenance Management Consulting
For more than 40 years, IDCON has provided reliability and maintenance consulting services to small, mid-sized and large companies in over 50 different countries.
We work in the heavy process industry in mining, oil and gas, pulp and paper, food, steel and metals, cement, food, but also in manufacturing and facilities.
Our mission is to improve overall reliability and minimize total production cost. Call us : 1 (800) 849-2041
Reliability and Maintenance Implementation Support
Our management consultants provide training and support that consists of:
Conferences and Events
June 7-10, Denver, CO
October 12-15, Cincinnati, OH
Leadership in Maintenance Workshop Worship?
by Tor Idhammar, President, IDCON
Check out our extensive article archive with over 200 articles.
Reliability TipsMay 2015
Live Reliability and Maintenance Video
Visit the Media page for an overview of IDCON's Reliability and Maintenance Training Capabilities.
Do you want to work with IDCON? We are constantly expanding and are always looking for Reliability and Maintenance Management Consultants. Read more about job requirement